PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Michaels On Who Is Going To Be The Next Big Star In NXT

Kemo
04-29-2020, 08:34 PM
Shawn Michaels has taken a coaching position in NXT in recent times and the WWE Hall Of Famer has helped mentor many of the current generation NXT stars such as Adam Cole and Velveteen Dream.

The former World Champion recently appeared on WWE Backstage where he talked about things like working with Drew McIntyre, his work in the development territory and more.

When asked who he thinks is going to be the next big star in the Black and Yellow brand, Shawn said that it’s a changing group of people before naming stars such as Killer Kross and Dexter Lumis:

“As you know it’s sort of an always changing group, so to speak, over the years, I started with Drew McIntyre, Aleister Black, Ricochet, and The Revival. On to Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa, and of course, Adam Cole and Velveteen Dream.

“Killer Kross — or Karrion Kross — I should probably be better about saying that.” said Shawn Michaels. “Dexter Lumis, [Timothy] Thatcher, I think there’s a number of guys coming up that are going to be very interesting, and again, take NXT to that next level.”

The former DX member also talked about his friendship with Diesel and said that the current NXT stars Dakota Kai and Raquel Gonzalez have the same kind of bonding.

Apart from this, Shawn Michaels talked about putting together the Triple H tribute segment from last Friday’s SmackDown and more. You can check out his full interview below:

Ew5qwBHtbmE