PDA

View Full Version : Jon Moxley On Reaction To Vince McMahon’s “This Is Such Good Sh-t” Line Being Used At WrestleMania

Kemo
04-30-2020, 03:17 PM
AEW World Heavyweight Champion Jon Moxley recently did an interview with The New York Post where he spoke about a wide range of topics.

During the interview, he shared his reaction to WWE having Vince McMahon’s famous, “This is such good s–t, pal!” line be part of an interesting match at WrestleMania.

WWE surprised many people with various things in the FireFly Funhouse Match between John Cena and Bray Wyatt at WrestleMania 36 – Night 2 in Orlando, Florida at the WWE Performance Center on the WWE Network.

Wyatt went over in the contest but this line was one of the highlights of it. It turns out that Moxley even mentioned the fact that he brought up that line during an interview when he first left WWE. He did so by reflecting about how McMahon would pitch different creative ideas to him.

“I kind of popped for it, honestly. I thought it was pretty funny,” Moxley said. “But it’s like, I think I might have popularized that or made it into a pop culture thing, but everybody knows that’s what he says. He’s been saying that for decades. People who were probably doing Vince McMahon impressions have been saying ‘that’s good s–t’ before I even got into wrestling.”

Moxley departed from WWE last year and signed with its rival promotion, AEW (All Elite Wrestling) where he has become a top star for the company.

ngF3bw0UvzU