PDA

View Full Version : Otis On The Idea Of Returning To NXT, If Heavy Machinery Will Be Split Up

Kemo
05-06-2020, 08:10 PM
SmackDown Superstar Otis has revealed he is open to a return to WWE’s black-and-gold brand, NXT. He shared how a return to NXT “cries entertainment” to him, especially when there are new teams such as the Broserweights he and his tag team partner, Tucker Knight, can feud with.

“[…] going back to NXT? I don’t see why not,” Otis said during an interview with SPORTBible. “In my eyes, to get the opportunity in the ring I love it. If we were back in NXT [with the likes of] Matt Riddle with Pete [Dunne], let’s get it on, man.”

He believes a return would be an entertaining avenue for him to explore and that he’d be “more than happy to go NXT, Raw, SmackDown, 205 [Live].” He personally didn’t see a problem with him competing on 205 Live, asking “Is there a weight limit at 205 pounds? 205 pounds. Come on, guys. We need 305 Live here.”

With Otis currently enjoying so much singles success, it’s unsure whether Heavy Machinery will continue as a team going forward. According to him, however, there are no plans to separate the duo. He described their team as a “long brotherhood” born in NXT. Otis noted how their anniversary is coming up on July 22 and that “There’s no word on that [whether we’ll split] because we’re just doing what we love to do.”

Otis is scheduled to participate in this Sunday’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match. He competes for the briefcase against Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio, Aleister Black, King Corbin and AJ Styles.