PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross Explains Why The Ultimate Warrior “Wasn’t A Good Person” In His View

Kemo
05-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Jim Ross shared his opinion of The Ultimate Warrior on a recent episode of his Grilling JR podcast. Good o’l JR worked with Warrior during the late Hall of Famer’s 1996 return to the World Wrestling Federation.

“I think he was a giant pain in the a** from day one,” Ross said on the show.

JR and Conrad Thompson were discussing a lawsuit involving Warrior on the show, leading to JR’s comments.

“He had a massive ego, knowing that he was not highly skilled, knowing that his #1 selling point was his physique and his charisma that largely was created through music and lights and pyro and things of that nature.”

Ross continued to talk about why he didn’t feel Warrior was a good person.

“He wasn’t a good person in my view, that’s my opinion,” JR continued. “I thought that he used extremely coarse and abusive language in front of women of all ages. I thought that was ridiculous, I seen it with my own eyes.”

Ross continued to talk about Warrior’s Hall of Fame induction. Ross noted he’s glad his family and fans got to celebrate him before he died.

“I’m sad that he passed, I’m glad that he got his moment in the sun before he died, I really am, for his fans’ sake and for his family,” JR said.

Jim Ross’ comments about The Ultimate Warrior can be heard in the player below:

LJr1wiwJ5Gs