PDA

View Full Version : Jon Moxley On What He Thought Of WrestleMania 36

Kemo
05-12-2020, 07:23 PM
WrestleMania 36 was the first time in close to a decade the event occurred without Jon Moxley on WWE’s talent roster. Moxley signed with the promotion in April of 2011. He recently took part in an interview with Fightful where he noted that not only did he watch both nights of WrestleMania 36 but he also enjoyed the show.

“I watched the whole thing,” Moxley said. “Both nights. I enjoyed it. I thought it flowed nicely and a lot of people really worked their ass off and put on great performances.”

Moxley specifically mentioned the Boneyard match between the Undertaker and AJ Styles as a match he enjoyed.

“I enjoyed the Boneyard Match, I thought that was cool. I thought that was really cool, too, because the Undertaker is a really beloved character. He’s like a comic book character. He’s a beloved character from our childhood. Same as John Wayne or John McClane or any action movie star you can think of, so it was really cool. I think everybody really enjoyed that.”

The current AEW World Champion also spoke about the difficulty of performing in front of no fans.

“Everybody’s kind of finding different ways to work around that, whether that’s the way you shoot it on camera, or lot of people are doing different cinematic style matches and stuff. It’s definitely tough.”