PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Comments On Karrion Kross & Scarlett Bordeaux’s NXT Debut

Kemo
05-13-2020, 01:53 PM
RAW Superstar Seth Rollins has shared his thoughts on the recent NXT debut of Karrion Kross and Scarlett Bordeaux. The duo made their official in-ring debut last week on NXT. Kross competed against Leon Ruff in a squash match, easily defeating Ruff. Their entrance prior to matchup captured the imaginations of the WWE Universe, and even impressed Rollins.

Speaking with Planeta Wrestling, Seth Rollins divulged how he remembered Bordeaux from the Chicago independent scene. He noted how he is impressed her her notable improvement, highlighting the potential that the pair have to make an impact on the black-and-gold brand.

“Karrion is someone that I’m starting to become familiar with,” Seth Rollins admitted. “Scarlett is from Chicago, she came up in the Chicago indies. I was there before she was even training to be a wrestler. I remember she was this annoying little girl that wouldn’t go away at the shows in Chicago, and now to see what she’s turned into, it’s awesome, man.”

Seth Rollins confessed that it is “inspiring” to see someone he didn’t see much initial potential in flourish. He added how she’s made it to the “big time” and that Kross has all the potential in the world.

Looking back to their captivating entrance from NXT, Seth Rollins stated how it was “something to behold” and is looking forward to see what comes next. According to him, Superstars only have one chance to make a powerful first impression, something that did with “flying colors.”

Pu_9D9DCeBI