PDA

View Full Version : Renee Young Says She’d Like To Manage Elias

Kemo
05-16-2020, 10:53 PM
Renee Young has worn a lot of hats in WWE. She’s been on the RAW broadcast team, served as a backstage interviewer, and was a host of the popular yet ultimately canceled “Talking Smack.” In a recent interview, Young revealed that she would love to be a manager in WWE. She even specifically mentioned Elias as someone she is interested in possibly managing.

“I would love to do that, I’ve always kind of wanted to dabble in it,” Young said. “One person who I thought for a second, I was like, ‘Oh, should we pitch a thing?’ was Elias. I thought it would be really fun to manage Elias as, like, his band manager or something.”

Young also revealed during the interview that she would like to see a certain cinematic match come back. As the conversation turned to cinematic matches at WrestleMania, Young mentioned the Hollywood Backlot Brawl as her favorite WrestleMania match.

“One match that I keep insisting that we put on is the Hollywood Backlot Brawl because that is my favorite WrestleMania match. So, I’m still going to the powers that be hoping that we can get a little Roddy Piper and Goldust in our lives.”