PDA

View Full Version : Otis on Cashing in Money In The Bank – “Sooner, The Better”

Kemo
05-18-2020, 09:00 PM
WWE Superstar Otis recently appeared on WWE’s The Bump. Mr Money In The Bank appeared on the WWE Network show to discuss a number of topics from his career. One point raised was when and how Otis plans on cashing in his MITB briefcase.

With Otis winning the contract just over a week ago, he has the opportunity to challenge for any World Championship in WWE at any time. There has been speculation that the Heavy Machinery member may be considering gifting the briefcase to Mandy Rose or even going for the Tag Team Championships with his partner Tucker.

“There won’t be much basking baby” Otis began the interview after being asked if he wants to enjoy the moment of having the briefcase before cashing in. “It’s a matter of my personality: sooner, the better.”

“I don’t know when but soon but sooner rather than later this bad boys getting cashed in” Otis would continue. “I don’t care if my opponent sees me coming, or sees it from the side or sees me coming from behind, which I usually never do. I’m going to keep on coming to get this.”

Otis, in his own special way, would then discuss how winning the briefcase could elevate his career massively. “Because this is what makes life better, for your situation your career. I cash this in. I don’t know what title yet, I’ve haven’t decided…my brain just does this (mimes swirling motion). you know?”

Otis would finish by re-iterating that he wants to go for a Championship as quickly as possible. “I’m going to say sooner than later, OOH YEAH, I ain’t waiting. I’ve never been a patient man I just keep going BABY.”