PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley On If He Was Going To Be Braun Strowman’s Mystery Partner At WrestleMania 34

Kemo
05-20-2020, 03:06 PM
Former Champion Bobby Lashley made his return to WWE during the April 9, 2018 episode of Monday Night Raw. It was the night after WrestleMania 34 and his comeback left a number of fans disappointed.

Braun Strowman had been teasing a mystery partner for the Show Of Shows which ended up being a 10-year-old boy Nicholas. Many believe that instead of the young fan, it would have been better to reintroduce the former ECW Champion during the PPV.

During a recent interview with TalkSport, Lashley was asked if there were any plans for him to be revealed as the mystery partner for the Monster Among Men, and the former ECW Champion replied by saying that he doesn’t know:

“I didn’t know anything to tell you the truth. At the beginning when we first negotiated and started talking, I was supposed to be coming back around WrestleMania. There was talks of before, during and after. I didn’t hear about after. I heard about doing something before to set up an angle for WrestleMania, or doing something at WrestleMania – didn’t know.

I really didn’t know anything about the Braun tagging thing.” said Bobby Lashley. “If they would have told me that, I would have been all for it. That’s an incredible opportunity. I mean to come back as the tag team champions!”

The Raw star continued by saying that the company may have discussed the possibility internally but he has no clue about it. He hasn’t heard anything about it even to this day.

Bobby Lashley set up a match with Drew McIntyre this week and he will now be challenging the WWE Champion for his title at Backlash on June 14.