PDA

View Full Version : Triple H Remembers His Last Meeting With Shad Gaspard

Kemo
05-23-2020, 11:45 AM
The demise of the former WWE star Shad Gaspard is one of the saddest news coming out of 2020 and fans around the world have been paying their respect to him since his death was confirmed.

WWE also paid tribute to the Cryme Tyme member through an opening graphic on this week’s episode of NXT and he was remembered on SmackDown as well.

During a recent interview with TMZ Sports, WWE Vice President Triple H was asked about the star and he recalled his last meeting with Shad which happened six months ago:

“Stephanie and I saw him maybe six months ago. We were at FOX for a meeting and he was just coming out of the lobby, we were coming into the lobby. We probably stood there for 20 minutes talking. He was just the greatest guy, so nice.”

The Game then discussed the unfortunate circumstances of his death. Triple H said that Gaspard was a great human being and his thoughts are with Shad’s wife and kid:

“With the circumstances around all of this, and you know, his son, thank God he’s okay. Knowing that he said, ‘Save my son’ and that was the last thing he did, that’s all you need to know about the guy.

He was just a great human being and it’s tragic, and my thoughts and prayers, as are everyone’s here, are to his wife and his kid, just the family, it’s tragic.”

The former World Champion continued by explaining how even when the incident was happening everybody was holding hope for Shad’s safe return and his death is very tragic.

You can check out Triple H’s comments in the video below:

kYlqGpRIjYM