PDA

View Full Version : Zack Ryder On His Biggest Mistake With Vince McMahon

Kemo
06-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Zack Ryder was recently a guest on “Keepin it 100” with Konnan and Disco Inferno. Ryder talked about how he got over with some fans on YouTube, social media, and being “the Internet Champion” in WWE. He was asked if he thought Vince McMahon resented him for getting over outside of the company.

“I wasn’t the first guy to have a YouTube show, I wasn’t the first guy to have social media. I think I was the first guy to use it to accelerate my career,” Ryder said. “There was clearly nothing going on for me. Yes, I was in WWE, I was on RAW but I was doing nothing.”

Ryder then talked about how despite getting over with some fans, he never knocked on Vince’s door and asked why he was being used the way he was.

“I could have easily knocked on his door and said ‘hey, Vince, what’s going on here?'” Ryder said.

“I at the time was a couple of things, I was naive, I wasn’t mature enough, I wasn’t man enough to knock on his door and ask, so we’ll never know.”

Ryder continued to say he’s not bitter. He also reiterated that he could have asked Vince why he was being used the way he was.

“I blame myself for that. I never want to regret things or hold grudges or blame other people because then you are just bitter and I just don’t want to live that life,” he continued.

Ryder’s comments can be heard in the player below:

SvAmxW-rk1k