PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio On Who Will Be The Ideal Opponent For Dominick’s In-Ring Debut

Kemo
06-13-2020, 10:13 PM
It’s no secret that Rey Mysterio’s son Dominick is training for a career in wrestling. Since he has made a number of appearances on WWE TV recently, it looks to be only a matter of time before he makes his in-ring debut for the company.

During a recent interview with GalaxyCon’s Rock Around the Ring, the former World Champion talked about a number of things and revealed some interesting details about his son’s training.

When asked who he thinks would be the ideal opponent for his son in his debut match, Mysterio said that without a doubt, Andrade would be a great opponent for Dominick:

“I think without a doubt, just because of the style he brings, Andrade would be awesome, Andrade or [Angel] Garza. I think they would be incredible against my son.

But Cesaro would do incredible as well just because of the height.” said Rey Mysterio “Dominick is 6’2″ 195 pounds and still to this day I tell my wife I’d love to DNA him because I believe he’s not my son [laughs].”

The WWE veteran then revealed that Dominick has recently trained with people like Lance Storm and Jay Lethal and he is training in San Diego right now.

The former champion also said that his son is open-minded and he may even consider training in Mexico or Japan.