PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Says WrestleMania Match With Edge “Stole The Show”

Kemo
06-14-2020, 09:08 PM
Randy Orton will face Edge tonight in what is being billed as “The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever.” Orton took part in an interview with CBS Sports recently and spoke about both his upcoming bout with Edge and the one they had at WrestleMania this year.

“At WrestleMania, I think we stole the show. At WrestleMania, I think we had the best story going into it, which definitely helped,” Orton said.

“Now, at Backlash, are we doing to have ‘the greatest wrestling match ever?’ Eh. That’s subjective. I kind of painted myself into a corner and the pressure is definitely on, but if anybody is capable of it, it’s myself and Edge.”

Orton also spoke about the criticism some had regarding the length of his match with Edge at WrestleMania.

“You ever read a book in 3 minutes? Watch a sitcom or a movie that lasts 3, 4, 5 minutes? No. It takes time. For the fans that want to sit down, grab a bowl of popcorn and get ready for some seriously good f—ing wrestling? I’ll see you at Backlash. For the ones that want to go see a 3-minute match with five of the same moves back-to-back-to-back-to-back? Don’t tune in.”

b1RHofGM65w

Smartmark
06-14-2020, 09:11 PM
Sorry Randall, but " NO! "

In my opinion it had boring spots and was way to long.

John
06-14-2020, 09:41 PM
Sorry Randall, but " NO! "

In my opinion it had boring spots and was way to long.

Around 15 minutes in, I was convinced that the match had 1-2 more minutes before the finish.. Sadly, there was another 15.

It was quite long and dull in places. Some of the match was fun and inventive, I liked how they fought around the performance centre. The spot that resembled the Benoit situation was in very poor taste.