PDA

View Full Version : Update On The Forgotten Sons Being Removed From WWE TV

Kemo
06-16-2020, 04:15 PM
Jaxson Ryker, Steve Cutler and Wesley Blake were called up to the WWE main roster shortly after WrestleMania. The Forgotten Sons then began competing in Smackdown’s tag-team division. They have not been seen in several weeks, however.

The team has not competed in a match since the Money in the Bank PPV on May 10th, 2020.

According to a report from Fightful, there is significant heat on Ryker due to his recent activity on social media. While Steve Cutler & Wesley Blake are not receiving any of their own backlash, they are being impacted by Ryker’s actions nonetheless.

The team had been planned to enter into a program with the New Day but that no longer appears to be happening anytime in the near future.

Ryker began receiving backlash from others on the WWE roster shortly after making the below Tweet:

Thankful for the @POTUS we have! God bless America. Built of freedom. Forgotten No More

— Jaxson Ryker (@JaxsonRykerWWE) June 1, 2020

Further social media posts Ryker made that were critical of the Black Lives Matter movement were also uncovered before Ryker ultimately he took some of his social media accounts private.

https://i.imgur.com/Co9LWD4.png

The freedom you speak of entitles you to speak your mind all you want. I’m not here to argue that. I just really need to tell you that I think you pushing your shitty wrestling catchphrase as all of this is happening is absolutely fucking pathetic.

Good night.

— Kevin (@FightOwensFight) June 2, 2020

“According to one person high up in the company, the belief is that Lail can’t be fired for expressing freedom of speech, but that the locker room is fuming at him,” wrote Dave Meltzer on the situation involving Cutler.

Although I am part of a tag team while I wrestle, I am my own person with my own thoughts and beliefs. It pains me to see what’s going on in the world. I fought for the freedom of our country and ALL of the people who live here.

— Steve Cutler (@SteveCutlerWWE) June 2, 2020