PDA

View Full Version : R-Truth Reveals His Favorite Match In WWE

Kemo
06-18-2020, 07:15 PM
R-Truth is one of the most experienced stars in WWE currently and he is one of the few Attitude Era wrestlers who is still active in the business at a significant level.

The 24/7 Champion recently appeared on WWE’s The Bump where he talked about things like the current situation in America, the Black Lives Matter campaign and more.

When asked about his favourite moment in the company, Truth said that it’s hard to pinpoint one moment as such. Though when asked about his favourite match, the current champion replied instantly:

“It would have to be myself and The Miz versus The Rock and John Cena, I remember me and Miz were looking at each other and said, ‘Bro, we’re right here at Madison Square Garden.’ Bro, that’s a goosebump moment.”

The match R-Truth is talking about took place at the Survivor Series PPV in 2011. It was The Rock’s first WWE match since his departure from the company in 2004.

The Great One had teamed up with John Cena for the fight and the duo won the match. However, The Rock attacked the Cenation Leader after the bout, hitting him with a Rock Bottom. The two icons then faced off in a singles match at WrestleMania 28.

Pxhh-2B-3sA