PDA

View Full Version : R-Truth Reveals More Details on New WWE Network Game Show

Kemo
06-21-2020, 03:02 PM
WWE Superstar and 24/7 Champion R-Truth recently appeared on WWE’s The Bump. The former Ron ‘The Truth’ Killings appeared on the WWE Network show to discuss a number of topics from his recent career.

These would include his mini-feud with Rob Gronkowski over the 24/7 title and his brand new game show format that will be coming to WWE Network on July 14th.

“This game show is like, no other game show” R-Truth revealed on the show. “I got a whole cast, a whole crew man has helped me put this thing together.”

R-Truth elaborated further, saying “a lot of my ingenuity goes with it. As a matter of fact?, I keep a count of the points. There’s a lot of prize and prizes that I’m giving away so a lot of laughs. What you’re gonna see, who knows?”

Truth would finish by describing some of the actual format and games on the show. “I got trivia games, I got scavenger hunts man. I got picture games, I got so many games on there. And so many good prizes, great prizes. And I got a slew of celebrity guests.”

Originally the show was reported on back in 2017, with R-Truth slated to be the host even back then. Reportedly there was a pilot filmed that was never released on WWE Network or in any other fashion publicly.