PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Owens On Nobody Helping Him At TLC, Chris Jericho Responds

Kemo
12-22-2020, 06:07 PM
Kevin Owens had to contend with not just Roman Reigns at WWE TLC, but also Reigns’ cousin, Jey Uso. The repeated interference has led WWE to schedule a cage match between Owens and Reigns on Smackdown this week.

Some fans have been asking Owens on social media why nobody came out to help him when he was taking on Reigns and Uso 2-on-1 during the PPV. Owens said that a career spent making enemies has led to nobody wanting to help him.

Consequences of my actions for many years. Also, the Riott Squad wasn’t at the arena.

— Kevin (@FightOwensFight) December 21, 2020

He also said that he isn’t permitting his longtime friend, Sami Zayn, to come near him at the moment.

I won’t let him near me until he gets a haircut.

Owens’ former friend, Chris Jericho, with whom he shared the Festival of Friendship, replied on Twitter.

I would’ve made the sizzave brother….

— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) December 22, 2020

Owens also confirmed that his fellow Quebecers, Ever-Rise, were not at the building to make the save either.

Correct.

Reigns and Owens have gone head-to-head 10 times already in their WWE career. They’ve even wrestled in a cage match previously as well. Reigns defeated Owens in a cage match on the September 19th, 2016 edition of RAW.

With the win at WWE TLC on Sunday, Reigns holds the edge in their all-time series 6-4.

10/27/15 – Reigns defeated Owens via count-out
9/12/16 – Owens defeated Reigns
9/19/16 – Steel Cage – Reigns defeated Owens
11/28/16 – Reigns defeated Owens
12/18/16 – Owens defeated Reigns via DQ
12/26/16 – Reigns defeated Owens
1/29/17- Owens defeated Reigns
5/21/17 – Reigns defeated Owens via DQ
7/23/19 – Owens defeated Reigns via DQ
12/20/20 – Reigns defeated Owens