PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Reflects On Classic Ladder Match With The Undertaker

Kemo
12-28-2020, 08:09 PM
The ladder match between The Undertaker and Jeff Hardy from 2002 is one of the bouts that helped put the latter on the map as a singles star after he made his name as part of the Hardy Boyz tag team during the Attitude Era.

The charismatic enigma recently had an interview with DigitalSpy where he talked about a number of things and also reflected on his classic match with the Dead Man.

Hardy recalled how he was a young star compared to his legendary opponent and the former champion claimed that he will never be able to repay Taker:

“Me being a young Jeff Hardy and going in there with the legend, the Hall of Famer known as The Undertaker, he’s pretty much like superhuman, for him to do what he did for me, I owe him so much. He helped me so much as far as what he did for me back then in that ladder match and I’ll never be able repay him,”

Jeff Hardy also talked about painting the Undertaker’s symbol on his face for the Final Farewell segment at Survivor Series earlier this year, and revealed that he painted it in just 45 minutes.

Jeff Hardy challenged the Undertaker for the WWE Undisputed Championship in a ladder match during the July 1, 2002 episode of Monday Night Raw. While the high flying star was unsuccessful in his quest, he did manage to earn the respect of the Dead Man with his performance.

F_ANV_KiB9Q