PDA

View Full Version : Cedric Alexander, Aiden English & Others React To Undertaker’s Recent Comments

Kemo
01-23-2021, 08:51 PM
During a recent appearance on The Joe Rogan Experience, The Undertaker made some comments about today’s roster being “soft.” Several wrestlers have since posted comments to social media that many are taking as responses to what Taker said on the podcast.

“You go into a dressing room nowadays and it’s a lot different. I remember walking into my first real dressing room and all I saw were some crusty f***ing men. Half of them had guns and knives in their bags. S**t got handled back then,” Taker said on the show. “Now you walk in, there’s guys playing video games and making sure they look pretty. It’s evolution, I guess. I don’t know what it is, but I just like those eras, man. I liked when men were men.”

Following Taker’s comments about today’s roster playing video games and making sure they “look pretty”, Cedric Alexander posted the following:

I enjoy video games and looking good 🤷🏿*♂️#PrimeAlexander

— PRIME Alexander (@CedricAlexander) January 22, 2021

Aiden English also posted the following to social media in regards to Taker’s comments:

I understand where someone from his era and time thinks this. Nothing but the utmost respect.

However – in the 2020's I think it's amazing! It's a lot of fun and camaraderie for the locker room!

…would you rather we do drugs?

— Drama King Matt (@DramaKingMatt) January 23, 2021

AEW‘s Trent from The Best Friends also posted about Taker’s comments, though not in a serious manner.

bad take. the undertaker needs to be put in jail.

— TRENT? (@trentylocks) January 23, 2021

I think you might have misunderstood my tone

— TRENT? (@trentylocks) January 23, 2021

“It’s tough right now for me [to enjoy the product]. Cause the product has changed so much and it’s kind of soft. I’ll probably piss a lot of people off but they need to hear it. It is what it is,” Undertaker also said on the Joe Rogan podcast.