PDA

View Full Version : Bully Ray: I’d Like To See Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania

Kemo
02-14-2021, 05:28 AM
WWE Hall of Famer and co-host of SiriusXM’s Busted Open Radio Bully Ray recently discussed the WWE Championship on the show. Ray was discussing the WrestleMania main event situation, with the odds on Edge deciding to face Roman Reigns at the show of shows this April.

With the Universal Championship match seemingly set, Bully Ray stated who he would like to see challenge for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 37. “Based on story, and what I’ve seen lately? I would love to see Sheamus versus Drew. I really would” Bully Ray began on Busted Open.

Bully Ray then said how he’s concerned that Sheamus hasn’t hit the point of ‘main eventing’ a WrestleMania. “I just don’t think Sheamus…I don’t think Sheamus‘ star has risen since he’s come back to the point of WrestleMania main event.”

“And I wish I did not have to say that” Bully Ray continued. “Because Sheamus is/has been so damn good and I could make an argument for him being the MVP of the WWE for a long time now; at least during the COVID era, with his matches and his promos and everything they’ve handed him. I’m just not sure if that’s a WrestleMania marquee main event [Sheamus vs McIntyre].”

Smartmark
02-16-2021, 08:54 PM
Sheamus is not a main eventer. Neither are Drew to be honest. It's pretty sad if the best World Title match WWE can come up with for their grandest show of the year are this.