PDA

View Full Version : First Trailer For WWE’s Most Wanted Treasures On A&E

LionDen
03-12-2021, 03:11 AM
https://i.imgur.com/5wuHZLO.jpg

The first official trailer for WWE’s Most Wanted Treasures has been released.

WWE's Most Wanted Treasures will take viewers on a ride to track down some of the most iconic memorabilia from WWE history that has gone missing. Consisting of nine episodes, the series will follow Stephanie McMahon and Paul "Triple H" Levesque leading a team of collectors and fellow WWE stars as they investigate, negotiate, bid, and travel across the country to hunt down and reclaim some of the most elusive WWE collectibles.

Stephanie and Triple H will send former NFL player AJ Francis, who signed with WWE in 2020, out on the road to track down some of WWE’s most iconic missing memorabilia items. Francis re-tweeted the trailer and commented on his look for each episode.

“One thing I made sure to do for this show was prove I’m the flyest wrestling fan on Earth. In this clip alone you have: -Asuka Hat -JOB Squad Shirt -Roddy Piper Hat -New Day Shirt Wait till y’all see how I freak my outfits every episode. [smirking face emoji],” he wrote.

RjVK9mAAFJg

Some of the items they'll be looking for include Kane's original mask, Ric Flair's butterfly robe, Andy Kaufman's neckbrace, and Andre the Giant's passport. The new program will also bring many major wrestling superstars from WWE's past along for the ride. Some of the legends confirmed to appear in the new show include The Undertaker, Ric Flair, Charlotte Flair Mick Foley, Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Booker T, Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake, Jake "The Snake" Roberts, and Sgt. Slaughter.

The new A&E series will premiere on Sunday, April 18 at 10pm ET. The debut will follow A&E's documentary on WWE Hall of Famer Steve Austin.