PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Bryan Considering Stepping Back from being a Fulltime Superstar

Kemo
04-22-2021, 02:06 PM
WWE superstar Daniel Bryan has shocked fans in a recent BT Sport interview. Talking about the match and his future, Bryan opened up and admitted he is considering stepping back from fulltime wrestling.

Daniel Bryan, who won the hearts of the wrestling world during his underdog run that culminated in a huge win at Wrestlemania 30, has had a storied career. From earning his stripes on the indie scene to conquering the top of the mountain in WWE, and returning from a career-ending injury. He is a man who has done it all.

Yet now, it would seem, that the near-guaranteed hall of famer is considering calling it a day on his glittering career.

When discussing his Wrestlemania main even Daniel Bryan reflected on feeling disconnected from the moment. That feeling was something that new and a little scary.

“It was really bizarre. I don’t know why or how it happened, but it was unlike anything I’ve felt while wrestling before.”

“Maybe it was a sign that it’s time to let go of being a full-time wrestler, which is something that I have been thinking for a while.”

They say that when it’s your time to stop, you just know. Maybe now is the right time for Daniel Bryan to step away. Doing so on his own terms as opposed to when it was previously forced upon him.

With his words hinting at retirement, could it be that his late inclusion at Wrestlemania was his goodbye swansong?