PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Reveals There Are ‘Plans’ For Him To Make WWE Return

Kemo
04-22-2021, 02:07 PM
WWE Hall of Famer and TNA alumni Kurt Angle recently appeared on Hannibal TV. The man considered one of the greatest ‘all-round’ performers in WWE history discussed a number of topics during the interview, including how he may be returning to WWE sooner rather than later.

“Well my relationship with WWE is really good and I like to keep it that way” Kurt Angle began the interview. “I don’t have any plans of going to AEW. I haven’t really spoke to them that much.”

“There’s just a couple messages sent back and forth but nothing serious” Angle revealed, negating any rumors that he was going to be All Elite bound. “I have something going on with WWE right now and it most likely will materialize.”

Angle finished by elaborating, somewhat, on those plans; “I can’t talk about it but that’s what I’m waiting on and I don’t wanna mess that up. The company’s been so good to me and I wanna be loyal to them.”

Kurt Angle’s last WWE match took place back at WrestleMania 35 against Baron Corbin. Angle has previously had a GM position on Monday Night RAW, so there’s a chance he may return for a similar role if and when he were to return.

Angle has stated in the past that he would like to work with Chad Gable, so that is also a possibility down the line.

AUmcOytcEe4