PDA

View Full Version : Damian Priest Talks if Bad Bunny Will Ever Make WWE In-Ring Return

Kemo
04-22-2021, 02:09 PM
WWE Superstar Damian Priest recently spoke to Graham Matthews of Fansided. The RAW Superstar discussed a number of topics during the interview, including his angle with Bad Bunny and the impressive debut the Latin artist had at WrestleMania 37.

“We talked about [a potential return] before and after,” Priest began, saying how Bad Bunny feels regarding a WWE in-ring return. “There’s no question that we’ll see Bad Bunny in a WWE ring again. When? I don’t know.”

“He’s really busy, he’s going to start touring again soon” Damian Priest added. “That’s a wild schedule he has to prepare for. But I’d be shocked if we never saw him again. It’s impossible.”

“The love he has for this business and now the love this business has for him, there’s no way I don’t see him coming back” Priest concluded.

Damian Priest finished the interview by saying how Vince McMahon reacted to his own performance at WrestleMania 37. “I made sure to do what he wanted and he told me, ‘I gave you direction last week and this week you implemented it and you did exactly what I wanted you to do. That’s all I ask for. Thank you.’”

“I said, ‘No, thank you.’ That was it” Priest revealed. “At WrestleMania, he gave me a hug and said, ‘Congratulations, I’m happy for you. You did your job well. You should be proud.’”