PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Feels He Should Have Been At WrestleMania

Kemo
04-23-2021, 03:51 PM
If there is one superstar above all others who is synonymous with Wrestlemania, then it is the Undertaker. From The Streak to his cinematic boneyard match with AJ Styles, the Undertaker has seen and done it all.

The fact that the Undertaker was not on the card at Wrestlemania this year was not lost on fans, and it was not lost on the man himself.

In a recent interview with Sports Interactive, Mark Calloway admitted the WrestleMania weekend stirred that familiar itch.

“I was fine all the way until that first ballyhoo of fireworks,” he said. “I kept thinking to myself, ‘You should be there.”

A Wrestlemania without the Undertaker certainly felt strange. Yet, despite the itch, Calloway is a man who knows when it is time to step aside. Revered by all backstage, his respect was someone every man on the roster wanted to earn. However, there comes a time when the torch needs to be passed, and at 56 years old, that time came. The Undertaker officially retired on November 22nd, 2020.

“There was a bit of an emotional tug of the heartstrings watching this year, but it’s time for me to step aside and let this next generation have the reins and go where they’re going to go.” Calloway said.

It remains to be seen whether the Undertaker will ever be seen back in WWE, in a non-active capacity. For now, the deadman is content to take some much needed time off to adjust to the next stage of his life.

_mbP9-771yg

Smartmark
04-23-2021, 08:21 PM
He should have. Might have saved it. Might.

TKO
04-23-2021, 08:25 PM
He will meber retire