PDA

View Full Version : “It Wants Blood” Horror Film Featuring Lita Finally Released

Kemo
05-03-2021, 04:52 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Lita (Amy Dumas) appears in the horror movie, “It Wants Blood.” The film was made by Acid Bath Productions in 2019, but is now (finally) available for rent and purchase at Vimeo.

The official synopsis reads, “Two giant monsters are forced to battle head to screaming head on the political circuit as they run against each other for a seat as a senator. But the unsuspecting public doesn’t realize there are actually creatures that each running mate owns, feasting on helpless, big-breasted, quivering-lipped women and charity-thieving priests. The perils of politics never involved two enormous behemoths fighting to the death…until now! You’ll be on the edge of your seat watching fangs feasting on heaps of flesh as beautiful babes are fed to the beasts in It Wants Blood!”

Here is the link to the trailer for It Wants Blood:

https://vimeo.com/321899456

Lita has been keeping in contact with fans as of late with a pen pal club.

She also has a Twitch channel that she keeps active.

Last year, in an interview with the Women’s Wrestling Weekly podcast, Lita commented on WWE doing another Evolution PPV.

“Dude, why is it not back? So Mae Young got so much positive feedback, Evolution was sold out, granted, you can’t look at your own timeline for how people feel because they’re like, ‘You’re so great,’ and I’m like, oh, everyone loved it, but from what I got, everybody responded really positively to it, even just financially, it was sold out, I don’t understand why there is not another Evolution, why it didn’t make the regular PPV cut, was really shocking to me.”