PDA

View Full Version : Cesaro On Why He Thinks He Can Be The Face Of WWE

Kemo
05-16-2021, 03:31 PM
Cesaro is finally getting the pay off for the years of hard work in form of his first one on one world title opportunity at the upcoming Backlash PPV event.

Though while he is only getting the opportunity now, the Swiss superman has always been popular with people. Fans every now and then have called for him to get a run with the world title.

During a recent interview with Sports Illustrated, Cesaro talked about his connection with the fans and why he believes he can be the face of WWE:

“I feel like I have this special connection with the WWE universe where for the past nine years, they’ve seen what I’m about, rather than me saying what I’m about.

So, that’s something that is very hard to describe but I feel like I struck a chord with a lot of people who are watching” said Cesaro,”and that’s upset important, you can’t fake that and you can’t buy that.”

The former US champion also discussed how he represents the people from around the world who come to US looking for the American Dream and want to become a WWE superstar.

Cesaro will challenge the universal champion Roman Reigns in his first singles opportunity at the world title this Sunday at WrestleMania: Backlash event.