PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Checks In Following Zombie Attack At WrestleMania Backlash

Kemo
05-17-2021, 09:16 PM
The Miz was defeated by Damian Priest last night in a lumberjack match at WrestleMania Backlash. Unfortunately, that was the least of his worries.

The lumberjacks for the match were zombies from the recently released Army of the Dead movie starring Dave Bautista. After the match, the zombies attacked Miz. The camera cut away as they were seemingly feasting on him.

Thankfully for those worried about his safety, the Miz appears to be okay. There are rumors he has developed an appetite for human brains, however. He posted the following update to his Twitter:

Guys I feel great after last nights match….Promise.

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) May 17, 2021

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E1mcyDyXoAQjoip?format=jpg&name=small

Sadly, no one has heard from John Morrison, who also was the victim of an undead assault at WrestleMania Backlash. There is no word on his condition.

Many wrestling personalities shared their thoughts of the controversial zombie inclusion last night. Some notable online posts are below:

“Zombies…ZOMBIES? Wow that just set wrestling back 30 years,” Tweeted Chris Jericho.

Hurricane Helms was a fan of the zombie inclusivity at WrestleMania Backlash:

I thought the zombie stuff was fun. If you didn’t, maybe you’re not fun. Absolutely loved the last two matches. The sleeper though was Sheamus/Ricochet. That match was just badass!! #Backlash

— Hurricane Helms (@ShaneHelmsCom) May 17, 2021

While the zombies were meant to help promote a Dave Bautista movie, the former member of Evolution said he had nothing to do with booking them on the show.

Wtf you telling me?!! You think I booked a bunch of fucking zombies. I’m on a damn plane! Shouldn’t you be tweeting Vince?!

— The Artist Formerly Known as Super Duper Dave (@DaveBautista) May 17, 2021

“Following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble, venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted,” reads a plot description for Army of the Dead.