PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair On CM Punk Poking Fun At Vince McMahon

Kemo
05-19-2021, 10:15 PM
CM Punk recently had some fun with a famous habit of Vince McMahon while replying to Charlotte Flair. The multi-time Women’s Champion has has since responded to his remarks.

Flair posted a photo of herself on commentary and asked her followers to provide a caption. Punk provided a cheeky response and poked fun at McMahon’s habit of shouting instructions at WWE commentators during live broadcasts.

Doing his best Vince McMahon impersonation, Punk wrote, “GODDAMIT PAL WATCH THE MONITORS AND STOP SAYING WRESTLING PAL”

When asked about Punk’s reply to her post in a new interview with Hindustan Times, Charlotte claimed that no one was buzzing in her ear during her time in the commentary booth:

“No one is buzzing me in my ear, I have known Byron Saxton and Corey Graves for a very long time. It was just great to be out there with them, feeling as confident as ever. No, Vince doesn’t buzz me in my ear about anything.”

Charlotte Flair also talked about her recent storyline with Ric Flair and Lacey Evans. She explained how she wasn’t very enthusiastic about the storyline and said that she didn’t want to share the screen with her dad.

The former champion expanded on her comments saying that she still love to share the screen with her dad but she also wants to be acknowledged as a separate performer after everything she has done.