PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Talks John Morrison Deserving More Singles Main Event Chances

Kemo
05-19-2021, 10:17 PM
WWE Superstar The Miz is set to take some time away from the ring. It was reported that the former WWE Champion was injured the ‘zombie’ lumberjack match at the WrestleMania Backlash show. Although the severity has not been publicly revealed, he sustained an ACL tear.

With Miz now out for some period of time, that leaves his tag team partner John Morrison open to pursue a singles run on Monday Night RAW. Speaking to Forbes, The Miz recently said that WWE needs to have John Morrison near the top of the card as soon as possible.

“I don’t see myself and John Morrison splitting up for a very long time. If ever,” The Miz revealed to Forbes. “I don’t see that happening. We’re too connected, we have too much chemistry and we still have more to go.”

“John pushes me more than anybody else in WWE” The Miz added. “Right now, he is just absolutely incredible, he is on a tear. I think if he’s not in the main event scene going for the WWE or Universal Championship in the next year? I think this is something we’re missing in WWE.”