PDA

View Full Version : WWE Reportedly Looking To Sign “Speedball” Mike Bailey

Kemo
05-21-2021, 10:33 PM
WWE is reportedly looking to sign a popular Canadian wrestler who had been banned from entering the United States for years. In 2016, Bailey was caught entering the United States without a work visa to wrestle and was banned from entering the country for 5 years. His ban expired last month and Bailey is now a sought-after free agent.

According to a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE is looking to sign Bailey and make sure he has a work visa to enter the United States as well.

“(WWE) is working on signing and getting visa issues taken care of for a deal with Speedball Mike Bailey,” wrote Dave Meltzer.

Bailey was interviewed earlier this year by WrestlingHeadlines and spoke about his options in wrestling.

“I have friends right now and people I want to work with in all the major promotions. Of course, there’s a lot of pros to AEW and there’s a lot of pros to NXT..there’s also a lot of pros to Ring of Honor. Same with IMPACT, who I think have been putting out a phenomenal product for the past several years, and everyone I know that works there seems happy,” Bailey said.

“Over the last five years I’ve had to redirect my career and I’ve been traveling internationally…I’ve spent a lot of time in Japan, in Europe, doing indies in Canada. I’ve been teaching wrestling as well and that is something I love to do. So I consider all those perfectly cromulent options going forward. I could teach full-time or I could keep traveling, or I can go to Japan full-time, or I can sign with any major company. Whatever makes the most sense at the time is what I will do.”

Mike Bailey vs Brian Cage from Smash Wrestling can be viewed in the player below:

YijyBDqmWZU

TKO
05-21-2021, 10:43 PM
He very good