PDA

View Full Version : Dana Warrior Blasts “Smut & Filth” Dark Side of the Ring Ultimate Warrior Episode

Kemo
05-24-2021, 08:35 PM
A&E and VICE TV are both airing new episodes of documentary series’ dedicated to wrestlers at the moment. This week, both docs-series will place a spotlight on the life and career of the Ultimate Warrior.

The A&E documentary episode aired Sunday night and WWE creative team member and husband to the late wrestler, Dana Warrior, took to Instagram to comment.

Dana was asked if she had any involvement in Dark Side of the Ring‘s episode on her husband in the comments section of her Instagram post.

“Do you know about Dark Side doing a documentary on Warrior coming out Thursday? did you approve of this? please let us know” a follower asked her.

“I had no part in this project. Smut and filth does not rise to my note,” Dana Warrior responded.

Many people have criticized the handling of Ultimate Warrior’s legacy by WWE due to past hateful comments he made throughout his life. Dana Warrior’s response to this has always been that having daughters made Warrior a better person. She says that they taught him not to hate in this way.

“I will not be disloyal to my husband’s memory or speak ill of a man who is not here to defend himself. I can, however, tell you his heart was changed by conversations with his two daughters. The true testament of the man behind the character is his ability to evolve. My husband did just that,” Dana Warrior said in a statement in 2017.