PDA

View Full Version : Alexander Wolfe On Who Made The Call For Sanity’s Break Up

Kemo
05-27-2021, 05:53 PM
Sanity had a lackluster main roster run and the team was split up not long after their debut on SmackDown. Its members were then sent to different places such as Alexander Wolfe who returned to NXT UK in 2019.

The recently released WWE star had an interview with The Angle Podcast where he talked about the group’s run in the company among other things.

Wolfe interestingly revealed during the talk that it was Triple H who made the decision to split them up because he didn’t want its members to just sit around:

“[Triple H] said, ‘I don’t want you guys to sit around on the main roster and do nothing, I want to use your potential. So, I split you off and you’re going to NXT UK to go back with your old group and start building NXT UK.”

Alexander Wolfe later mentioned how Sanity was Triple H’s creation. The former WWE star admitted that it was a bitter pill to swallow when the main roster creative dropped the ball with them.

During the interview, Wolfe also revealed that there were plans for him to leave Imperium and bring Sanity back together at one point in 2020 but Eric Young’s release and the COVID-19 restrictions foiled those plans.

HYvs1bkcrnA