PDA

View Full Version : Finn Balor Is Ready For Main Roster Return

Kemo
05-27-2021, 05:56 PM
Finn Balor has spent the last year and a half rebuilding himself in NXT. After dropping the NXT title to Karrian Kross last month, the former universal champion now feels he is ready for his return to the main roster.

The NXT star recently spoke to Ryan Satin of Fox Sports where he opened up about the ups and downs of his run with the company so far.

Balor admitted that he feels like he wasn’t doing justice to himself in his last run in the main roster. He explained that returning to NXT has helped him figure out who he was and he is now hopeful for a main roster return:

“I grew up as a wrestling fan watching WWE, and that’s, essentially, where I want to be performing, I feel like in my last run there, I wasn’t doing myself justice. I needed to change something, and the change came with NXT to kinda figure out who I was again.

I’ve managed to do that to some level,” claimed Finn Balor, “And I’m definitely hopeful that a return to RAW or SmackDown will happen in the future.”

The former NJPW star was called up to main roster back in July 2016. While his run started with a big universal title win, an injury forced him to relinquish the title. Many believe that he got lost in the shuffle after that.

Finn Balor returned to NXT in October 2019 and turned heel. He has rebuilt himself since then and has had another successful run with the NXT championship.