PDA

View Full Version : Bronson Reed Reveals His WWE Dream Match on After The Bell

Kemo
05-30-2021, 01:16 AM
WWE NXT Superstar and the North American Champion Bronson Reed recently appeared on WWE After the Bell. The Australian powerhouse discussed a number of topics on the podcast with Corey Graves, including his dream match in WWE.

Interestingly, the man that his picked as his dream bout in the company was also on the podcast just a few weeks ago. “For me, there’s so many great heavyweights at the moment that there’s so many matches I would like to do,” Reed began on the podcast.

“I think one that would be arranged and hopefully done sooner than later is Bronson Reed vs. WALTER” Reed would continue, revealing his dream match against the WWE United Kingdom Champion. “That’s the one I want to tip off first and then we can talk about the other people.”

Bronson Reed would also put out another name of someone that he wants to face in a WWE ring. “Another dream match for me at the moment is Roman Reigns. That’s someone I want to be able to step in the ring with.”

Roman Reigns is arguably a name that most WWE Superstars currently on the NXT brand would put out there as an opponent that they would want. The idea of two gargantuan performers like WALTER and Bronson Reed going at it in NXT however is a very intriguing prospect.