PDA

View Full Version : Mansoor On What WWE Officials Have Told Him To Do After Raw Debut

Kemo
06-01-2021, 07:10 PM
Mansoor is the first Saudi Arabian wrestler to ever compete in WWE. The high-flying star also made his debut for the Raw brand earlier this month.

While he hasn’t made many appearances for the company since then, the 25-year-old is still working on himself behind the scenes and following an interesting suggestion from WWE officials.

During a recent interview with Arab News, Mansoor talked about his Raw debut against Sheamus. He interestingly revealed that WWE officials have since told him to put on some muscle mass:

"One of the things WWE said is they would like me to put on some muscle mass, and right now I am working with Sheamus’ personal trainer, who has been really helpful. I am counting my macronutrients and calories,

And recording all of my reps and sets in the gym.” said Mansoor, “It is crazy how much difference writing stuff down and tracking it makes.”

Discussing his Raw debut, the young star claimed that the management was taking a look at him to see if he could perform at a level required for Raw. He was delighted to have an opportunity to wrestle Sheamus.

Mansoor lost a singles match to Sheamus during his Raw debut on the May 3 episode of the show. He hasn’t made a Raw appearance since then, though he did wrestle during the May 20 episode of Main Event where he defeated Cedric Alexander in a match.

qmp2gdAT5fA