PDA

View Full Version : The Miz Comments On Zombie Attack At WrestleMania Backlash

Kemo
06-06-2021, 09:04 PM
The Miz was the victim of a zombie attack at WrestleMania Backlash. His lumberjack match with Damian Priest on the show involved an interesting promotion for Netflix’s Army of the Dead movie starring Dave Bautista. The zombie involvement drew some criticism from fans.

Miz was recently interviewed by Forbes and spoke about the zombie involvement at WrestleMania Backlash.

“I had a blast with it,” said Miz about the match.

“I always enjoy whenever there’s something different and something out of the box, and whenever there’s something like that, I wanna be a part of it because you never know what’s going to happen. You never know if it’s gonna be a success or if it’s gonna be a failure. People were different, people were 50/50 ‘oh we can’t stand this match,’ or ‘oh my God this is a great match, it’s kind of funny, it’s kind of interesting,’ so I just look at it like ‘I’m gonna do the best I possibly can and give the match that hopefully everyone wants and deserves.”

The Army of the Dead movie currently holds a 69% approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes. The plot involves Bautista’s character organizing a team to enter a quarantined and zombie-infected city of Las Vegas. Bautista also Tweeted about the zombie involvement at WrestleMania Backlash.

Wtf you telling me?!! You think I booked a bunch of fucking zombies. I’m on a damn plane! Shouldn’t you be tweeting Vince?!

— Poor Kid Who Chased His Dreams. (@DaveBautista) May 17, 2021