PDA

View Full Version : Aleister Black Reveals Intense Storyline Rejected by WWE Creative

Kemo
06-07-2021, 07:46 PM
Following his release from WWE, Aleister Black is the latest wrestler to turn to Twitch as a means of creative expression. In a series of streams discussing his wrestling career, and the end of his WWE run, Black talked to fans about some of the storyline ideas he pitched ahead of his return. All of them rejected by WWE creative.

I appreciate all the support over the past few days. Still feeling good, motivated and driven. A huge sense of relief came and the realization that with cuffs and restrictions I could create all that, cuffs that I now no longer have. Feeling pride in all I have done and will do.

— Tommy End (@TommyEnd) June 5, 2021

He explained one particular plan in some detail. Talking about how he wanted his character to return with a hit list of sorts. He would go on to feud his way up the WWE ladder until reaching the very top with Vince McMahon himself.

“The good thing about this character was that he could’ve endlessly blamed people. He would start with Kevin Owens because Kevin Owens wasn’t there for him. After Kevin Owens, I wanted him to go to Rey Mysterio and then Rey Mysterio Junior. While actually the other way around, I wanted to like kinda work an angle where I would take Mysterio Junior and his daughter hostage and kind of make him feel the way he made me feel by abandoning me.”

Sadly, these were all rejected by WWE, and Aleister Black was subsequently released just weeks after a return from a lengthy injury layoff. Retuning just long enough to start a feud with Big E, but not long enough to finish it.

Aleister Black is subject to the standard 90-day release clause, but expect to see Tommy End back in a wrestling ring on August 31st.