PDA

View Full Version : Ezra Judge On The Reason He Was Given For His WWE Release

Kemo
06-08-2021, 06:18 PM
Former NXT star Ezra Judge is one of the many names released by WWE in the past couple of months. He was released alongside names such as Alexander Wolfe, Jessamyn Duke, and more.

The now-former WWE star recently had an interview with WrestlingInc where he opened up about his release from the promotion and discussed it in detail.

Due to his massive physique, Judge was considered a big future star by many and so his release sparked many rumors as well. Discussing the various rumors, he claimed that he didn’t have any backstage heat in the company:

“I don’t know why I was released. Do I want to know why? Of course. I got the generic response, budget cuts. Do I believe that? No, but it is what it is. I’m the type of person that respected everybody, got along with everybody.

I didn’t have bridges that were burnt or anything like they say.” said Ezra Judge, “I was told, actually, before I left that I was a catalyst in a locker room.”

WjLw9KRsCdg

The former WWE star also commented on his future in the wrestling business. He confirmed that he will continue his wrestling career and claimed that we are going to see him soon.

A former Football player and Bodybuilder, Ezra Judge was signed to a contract by WWE in August 2019 after multiple tryouts. He was released in May 2021.