PDA

View Full Version : Ezra Judge On If AEW Was A Topic Of Discussion At NXT Backstage

Kemo
06-10-2021, 09:23 PM
The competition between NXT and AEW Dynamite was a buzzing topic every week among fans during the Wednesday night wars but it wasn’t even mentioned backstage at the black and yellow brand, according to Ezra Judge.

The former WWE star recently had an interview with WrestlingInc where he talked about a number of things including the locker room environment at NXT.

When asked if AEW was ever a topic of discussion backstage at the Performance Center, Judge claimed that they never really talked about that stuff:

“No, nobody really talked about that stuff, one of the things that I know for myself is you can’t stay in your lane when you’re looking at somebody else’s lane. You start to veer into their lane. I know as a group, we were just focused on putting on the best product possible,

And everybody just showed up every day and gave it their best.” said Ezra Judge, “I honestly never heard of any comparisons or anything. I’ve always watched AEW. I like AEW. I like all wrestling.”

The former football star also discussed how people at both companies were aware of each other’s product but at the end of the day they were focused on delivering the best product they can.

Apart from this, Ezra Judge talked about things such as how close he was to making his in-ring debut, who were the locker room leaders at NXT, and more.