PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus Discusses WWE Morale After Talent Releases

Kemo
06-12-2021, 05:11 AM
Since April, WWE has released a lot of talent and employees as a way to save money. These talent cuts have happened on the main roster and in NXT.

Samoa Joe, Chelsea Green, and Mickie James were just some of the names released in April. Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, Ruby Riott, Buddy Murphy, and Santana Garrett were the names most recently cut from the main roster.

Sheamus talked about this and speculation that morale in the locker room is low while doing an interview with Vibe and Wrestling.

“The locker room has got to get on with it. I’ve been in the company for 12 years and it is part of the business. People come in and people go and you gotta get down with it. Every Monday you have to get there and perform.

I don’t think the morale is down, I think it is a lot better than what it used to be when I started. There is a lot more camaraderie and we have great lads, experienced lads and young lads working together during the pandemic with no fans. You talk to some of the legends and they will tell you that they would not adapt to perform in that ring. So I think it is a credit to everybody who has been working non-stop during the last 15 or 16 months and keeping the company going and people entertained during this situation.”

Sheamus recently broke his nose in a match on Monday Night Raw and had to get surgery to fix it. As it stands right now, he won’t be missing any lengthy time in the ring.

JMwxxULBpcg