PDA

View Full Version : Lana Promises To ‘Spill The Tea’ On WWE Run

Kemo
06-15-2021, 05:35 PM
Former WWE star Lana has a lot to say about her time in the company. She is promising to ‘spill the tea’ on everything she had to endure before her release.

The female star recently made some intriguing promises to the wrestling universe while speaking to the fans on a recent live session on her Instagram.

The wife of former WWE star Rusev aka Miro said that she can’t wait to spill the tea. Lana claimed that she is looking forward to standing up and speaking about things she has been silent about:

“I can’t wait to spill the tea, because it’s hot and delicious. I look forward to standing up and speaking out on things that for years I have been silent about,”

The 36 year old mentioned how she cried upon her WWE release while her husband did ‘cartwheels’ when he was let go by the company. Lana then claimed that she can finally speak up for things people exploited:

“It’s a little bit of freedom that I can be the face that I want to be. I can stand up for freedom, I can stand up for truth, I can speak up for things that people exploited and a lot of things,”

Lana was one of the many names released during the latest round of budget cuts. She was released from her contract on 2 June and the female star is currently under a 90 days non-compete clause.