PDA

View Full Version : LA Knight On Ted DiBiase’s Future In NXT

Kemo
06-15-2021, 05:36 PM
LA Knight picked up a big win during the latest NXT Takeover: In Your House event this past Sunday when he won the Million Dollar championship originally created by Ted DiBiase.

The new champion appeared on Busted Open Radio after his big win on the show. He talked about his journey from being a kid and watching the million-dollar title on WWE TV to holding the belt himself.

Knight then discussed DiBiase’s future in the brand saying that the WWE Hall Of Famer is still going to be around. The NXT star also claimed that he has a big surprise coming for him:

“Ted’s still going to be around, I need him, I want him to be there. I think I have a pretty big surprise coming for him, because I owe him, big time at this point. So I definitely want to make sure that he’s around for sure.”

Ted DiBiase has been making regular appearances for NXT since April and he had been feuding with Cameron Grimes. He recently reintroduced the Million Dollar championship on WWE TV.

The company then announced a ladder match between Grimes and LA Knight to determine the new Million Dollar champion. This match was won by Knight during the latest NXT Takeover: In Your House event.