PDA

View Full Version : Sheamus On Potential Becky Lynch Return Next Month

Kemo
06-15-2021, 05:49 PM
Becky Lynch is one of the big names people want to see back in WWE as the company returns to the road next month and Sheamus recently commented on the possibility.

The current United States champion recently had an interview with Vibe Wrestling where he talked about things like possibly winning the IC title and becoming a grand slam champion in WWE and more.

When asked about The Man possibly making her return alongside fans, Sheamus said that he doesn’t know if it will happen but he will be excited if Lynch does come back because everybody misses her:

“I don’t know when she’s gonna come back. I am not gonna ask her, it’s not of my business to ask for that or what are her plans for the future. But I think that going into the live events with the fans we’d love to have her back.

I miss her, everybody else misses her too. I’m excited if she does come back.” said Sheamus, “That question can only be answered by her.”

The former WWE champion also praised Becky Lynch for making herself a star. He said that despite the bookings and not being on people’s radar, Lynch went there and made herself.