PDA

View Full Version : Roman Reigns Tells John Cena and The Rock To ‘Stay Away’ from WWE

Kemo
06-17-2021, 08:50 PM
Universal Champion Roman Reigns recently made some incendiary in-character comments towards two of WWE‘s biggest names of the past, The Rock and John Cena. Speaking to ESPN’s SportsNation, the ‘Big Dog’ would warn the former WWE Champions to stay away from the company and his Championship.

"Yeah, that [a match with The Rock] is a dream for a lot of our fans, but it ain’t a dream of his, you know what I mean?” Roman Reigns would begin. “I get a lot of this with both Dwayne and John. These guys are doing very well for themselves, there’s no question about it.”

“If I were these guys, I don’t know if I’d wanna come back and deal with me” Roman noted. “I am a problem right now for everybody. If I were them, I’d stay on set and keep pumping out these streaming service movies.”

It’s currently being rumored that WWE are looking to bring back John Cena for a match at SummerSlam. With the company wanting to make this year’s Summer event the ‘WrestleMania of 2021,’ the plan is reportedly to get Cena in the ring with Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship.

Roman is defending this weekend against Rey Mysterio, however the plan for Cena vs Reigns is likely to go ahead if John Cena is available. The match is probably the biggest box office draw that the company could put together right now, arguably with Rock vs Reigns being the only other match that could fill out a major stadium.