PDA

View Full Version : Charlotte Flair “Motivated & Inspired” By Andrade’s WWE Departure

Kemo
06-18-2021, 04:26 PM
Charlotte Flair says that she’s “motivated and inspired” by her fiancé Andrade‘s decision to leave WWE for AEW. Under the ring name Andrade El Idolo, the AEW debutant appeared on Dynamite on the June 4 episode roughly two months after his release from WWE, where he aligned himself with Vickie Guerrero on the show. Charlotte — who is getting ready to meet Rhea Ripley in the ring for the Raw Women’s Championship match at this Sunday’s Hell in a Cell event — spoke about Andrade’s departure and gave her thoughts on his transition to the rival company.

“I’m just so motivated and inspired by his decision,” Flair told Bleacher Report. “It was his dream to be in WWE, but I think he knew and felt he wanted more. He could get more and maybe going and showing his worth and working on things that he needed to like his English, that’s what it was going to take to be where he wants to be. To do that on his own accord and not be scared of the future but to know that he’ll succeed and one day come back… I don’t know if that’s what he’d want to do. But he wants success.”

Charlotte added that Andrade wants to be in the spotlight and wishes to headline shows. “He wants to get better. He wants to main-event shows. To see him come out the other night when he debuted, full-blown star. You can’t deny him, he is a star.” According to her, Andrade is currently working on his English and she’s sure that things are going to get “bigger and better” for El Idolo. Charlotte says it’s inspiring to watch him and do what he wants and she fully supports him.

Charlotte, who has never wrestled anywhere else but WWE, says she can’t imagine leaving for any other promotion. She said that WWE is like home to her so it would be scary for her to leave, but at the same time she’s excited for Andrade to travel around the world and perform elsewhere. “I’m WWE homegrown,” she said. “I think that’s what people forget. I’m a product of the PC. That would be so scary to me to leave my home, which is WWE. To know that he has traveled the world and that he’ll continue to travel the world and make a bigger name for himself, I’m so excited for him.”