PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles Talks Learning from John Cena in WWE

Kemo
06-19-2021, 05:05 PM
WWE Superstar AJ Styles recently appeared on WWE’s After The Bell podcast. The RAW Tag Team Champion discussed a number of topics during the interview, including the megastar potential of his tag team partner Omos.

“It’s a job most of us should have after 20 years of being in the business” AJ Styles began the interview, discussing Omos and how he was positioned to help the giant adapt to working in WWE. “Just help the younger talent, just like the older talent has helped me.”

Styles then made some interesting comments regarding the legendary talent that has helped him to learn the craft of professional wrestling. “We can go back to Jerry Lynn, Christopher Daniels, John Cena.”

AJ Styles would then note specifically why he said John Cena, even though the two only met very late in Styles’ career, once he had finally made his way to WWE. “I know it’s crazy for me to say John Cena, but I learned so much from that guy.

“It’s only right that I pass down the knowledge I’ve had to Omos, who can and will be a huge superstar in the WWE” Styles added, putting over the giant and fellow RAW Tag Team Champion.

“I have experience all over the world” Styles added. “The experience I’ve had in the Independents, Japan, and the States, it’s a little different than the WWE experience. I can’t imagine guys like Kurt Angle who started in the WWE and learned so quickly to be the best I’ve ever seen.”

AJ Styles and Omos are not currently scheduled to be part of the WWE Hell In a Cell PPV this weekend on Peacock and WWE Network.