PDA

View Full Version : Scott Hall On How Much Money He Still Makes From nWo Merchandise

Kemo
06-21-2021, 02:43 PM
nWo is one of the most popular factions in the history of wrestling. A testament to its popularity is the amount of money Scott Hall still makes just from the merchandise sales related to the group.

The WWE Hall Of Famer recently appeared on the 83 Weeks podcast of Eric Bischoff where he opened up about the financial aspects of Monday Night Wars.

During the interview, Hall explained how he was making considerably less money in WWE compared to his WCW deal. He then revealed how much money he now makes just from his merchandise deal:

“I mean I’m making 6 figures just off [merchandise], and every once and a while, yanno when you make an appearance, you make more. The funny part is, now that I hardly ever work for them or hardly do anything, the payoffs are way better,

It’s always first class air fare, they always have a driver at the airport.” said Scott Hall, “When I was filling seats for them and traveling all around the world, I couldn’t get s–t. I was sitting in the back, in the middle seat, back when they had smoking seats.”

The founding nWo member also discussed jumping ships from WWE to WCW and explained that he originally had no intention of leaving the company.

Hall explained that he started thinking about it when he found out how much money X Pac was offered for joining WCW and the ball started rolling after that.