PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE Star Ruby Riott Now Going By Ruby Soho

Kemo
06-24-2021, 04:30 PM
Ruby Riott was released from WWE earlier this month. She later revealed on the Wrestling Perspective podcast that she does not plan on going back to her previous name, Heidi Lovelace.

During this discussion, she noted that she wants to keep the name “Ruby” as it is an homage to the Rancid song, Ruby Soho. Rancid’s Lars Frederiksen is also a co-host of the Wrestling Perspectives podcast.

“I am shopping for a new name I would like to keep [the name Ruby] if it’s possible. I feel like it fits me. Ruby came from Ruby Soho and that’s dear to my heart,” she said on the show. This led some fans to say she could just use the name “Ruby Soho.”

8QZG-bUG8NU

Ruby Riott recently changed her name on Instagram to “Ruby Soho,” another indication that this is the name she’ll be using moving forward. Her location is as “Destination Unknown” – another reference to the Rancid song.

It looks like Ruby Riott will henceforth be known as Ruby Soho!

Nice little nod to Rancid. Love it.

— Gary Cassidy (@WrestlingGary) June 24, 2021

Following her WWE release earlier this month, she wrote on Instagram, “Well… here it goes. I’ve never been good at this sort of stuff. Yesterday in a matter of minutes, my life changed very drastically. But after some tears, some panic and a full box of Oreos, I was able look back at how lucky I’ve been to accomplish what have. I never thought I’d make it to WWE. I’ve been honored to be apart of a Squad of the most incredible women I’ve ever met.”