PDA

View Full Version : Bayley, Amanda Huber & More Comment On Tyler Breeze’s Release

Kemo
06-27-2021, 08:20 PM
Tyler Breeze was one of several members of the NXT brand to be released yesterday. The 33-year-old had been with the company since 2010. Several people connected to Breeze have commented on his WWE career and release on social media recently.

Bayley had the following to say regarding Breeze:

“Breeze spent so much time teaching me things in the ring, watching my matches, little details, character work, (and later teaching me in LIFE) that I would literally write WHAT WOULD BREEZE DO on my wrist for my matches,” she Tweeted.

Amanda Huber also spoke about Breeze on Instagram. She mentioned how Breeze was one of the only people who knew from the beginning when Brodie Lee first got sick. Amanda wrote a touching note about how much Breeze’s friendship has meant to her family.

".@mmmgorgeous appreciation post.

One of my favorite people aka my “oldest son”

You won’t ever find a harder working or more optimistic person.

Over the course of our friendship I don’t think I’ve ever watched someone grow so much.

We’ve managed to help talk each other thru the worst of our lives. Him, @theshawnspears & @cassielee were some of the only people who knew from the start when Jon got sick. They listened to me cry so many nights.

One the morning Jon passed away, I let him know that it was going to happen. His reply was “I’m getting in the car now” along with Spears & Cassie. They didn’t even give me a chance to argue. They showed up and stayed with Jon while I spoke to Brodie. They made sure Jon was never alone that day. That I was never alone in going thru everything. I’m forever grateful for them. Friends who are by your side thru thick and thin. Friends who remind you that you’re never alone.

I can’t wait to see the amazing things you do Breezy."

And if you’re not already doing so, follow @flatbackstraining where you can learn from some of the best wrestlers (and best human beings) I’ve ever met.

Breeze and Xavier Woods have also both posted about the friendship they have shared throughout their WWE careers.

“When I met @mmmgorgeous we were in FCW. We were cool but ended up both being injured once and we would keep each other from going insane by waking up and playing borderlands 2 online together. Through this video game we realized that we were the ying to the others yang.”